Aaron Jay Lev’s Guide on how to always win an argument
Learn how to never be wrong!
If the other person is in the minority – They are ignoring the facts
- If the other person is in the majority – They are just repeating “other side name” rhetoric
- If you just hate the other person and absolutely don’t care what they say – compare them to an unliked personality and/or tragic event
- If you know you are wrong – yell louder
- If you are right but in the majority – Give a lecture
- If you are wrong along with your idiot friends – Interrupt a lecture
- If you are so wrong, you can’t find friends to believe in what you believe – Let everyone know the world is crazy
- If you make a fool of yourself on TV – Blame the media for being part of the conspiracy
- If there are facts that don’t support your argument – Join/Create a conspiracy
- If you just want to be right emotionally but don’t have any facts – Quote something you read on the internet
Thank you for reading my list!
Aaron Jay Lev